De-Clutter Support Group - 4th and Final Week

The topic for the last class was Time Management.  We discussed grouping "like" tasks together to save time such as returning telephone calls, answering emails and errands.  I asked everyone to make a list for one week of all of their activities.  They are to look at that list at the end of the week to weed out the following:  what tasks are my time wasters, what tasks can I delegate, what tasks can I totally eliminate?



We also organized our pursues and one junk drawer.

This being the last group, I provided everyone with a survey and asked them to complete it along with any statements they wanted to share about the group.  Some of the responses were:

"I really liked Wendy's group, it was a great motivational tool.  Just the kick start I needed to get me on the right track!"

"Sometimes you have to pay for sanity."  (She thinks I should have t-shirts made with this slogan - not a bad idea!)

"I learned why my stuff was controlling me, instead of me being in control of my stuff, set me on a path to change my life."

"Wendy is certified - has the background & experience for the touchy subject of clutter."

This group was so popular that I will be planning more groups.  For now, I have a De-Clutter Your Life Lunch & Learn to be held at Bella Photography Studio, 303 Jefferson Street, Valparaiso, IN on March 15th from 11:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.  If you are interested you can register here.  De-Clutter Your Life Workshop planned for April 5th, 2012 to be held at Reins of Life, 55200 Quince Road, South Bend, IN from 1-4 p.m. local time.  If you are interested and would like to register visit my website.  If you have questions please do not hesitate to call or text me 219-575-3821.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Change is uncomfortable - but gorgeous at the end.

Freedom, quality time & breathing space