Getting Organized Magazine

Two blog posts in one day is unheard of!  From me, anyway.  I had to make an exception in this case.

I was finally able to sit down and read the Getting Organized Magazine I picked up at the expo at NAPO 2012.  I have to share this with you!


This is a brand new magazine, published by Professional Organizer, Stacey Anderson.  Many of the articles are written by professional organizers.

Just to give you some examples, in the first issue I found the following amazing articles:

Nine Ways to Spruce Up Your Bathroom

Should you Keep the Box

Why You Aren't Done Yet

Picture Perfect Office

Apps to Take Your To-Do List to Task

I am so overjoyed with this magazine that as a benefit for purchasing one of my organizing packages, I have included a one year digital subscription.  The more positive, helpful information my clients are exposed to, the better their chances of staying organized.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Change is uncomfortable - but gorgeous at the end.

Are you your own worst enemy?   Learn how to identify and overcome self sabotage during the Ask the Organizer-Coach Q & A Call on Wednesday, March 28th