De-Clutter Your Life Monthly Membership Program - Take control over clutter - stop letting it control you!

Each month, you will be emailed a lesson along with homework. A few of the lesson subjects are listed below.


Lessons:
How to get started
Paper Management
Time management
Completing Projects
Changing Behavior
Maintenance
Psychology behind clutter
How to Eliminate Junk Mail
Closet Management
Stress Management


ALSO INCLUDED IN YOUR MONTHLY MEMBERSHIP:
1 quarterly 1/2 hour telephone call with Wendy so that you get your own personalized solutions.
1 monthly hour long Q & A group call. You get support from those in the same boat.

BONUSES!
How - to videos
FREE access to all future teleclasses presented by Simply Organized.


WHAT IS THE COST?
Monthly recurring billing of $19.95 per month. You can cancel easily at any time.

Visit http://www.cluttercontroltools.com/ to learn more!

What attendees are saying about the program:


" Just the kick start I needed to get me on the right track!"


"Wendy is obviously quite organized. She has taken something that can be overwhelming & broken it down in easy to understand tasks."

"I learned why my stuff was controlling me, instead of me being in control of my stuff, set me on a path to change my life."

"Wendy is certified - has the background & experience for the touchy subject of clutter."





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Change is uncomfortable - but gorgeous at the end.

Are you your own worst enemy?   Learn how to identify and overcome self sabotage during the Ask the Organizer-Coach Q & A Call on Wednesday, March 28th