Re-Purposing Your Unwanted Stuff

Last Saturday I was hanging out at the European Market in Chesterton.   Actually, I was really working - if you can call it work.  I had a wonderful time at the Qi Balance booth promoting my upcoming workshop with Kathy Hanson of Qi Balance.

I had the opportunity to cruise around the booths at the market and found many new resources for my home clean out jobs.   I have to share just a few with you.

Woods Edge Jewelry Studio creates jewelry from silverware.   Nancy Harrington, the owner is now on my resource list.  

Below is an example of her work.  This is a pendant made from silverware.


Another vendor, Barnyard Primitives 219-926-8538 creates birdhouses, garden chairs, wall art, etc. out of odds and ends they find at yard sales.  They are definitely on my resource list.

And my favorite vendor was Plates 'n Such 219-864-1903.  The owner, Wendy Baker, re purposes vintage & holiday plates to create fountains, flower plates, you name it.  

Below is a creation that I purchased..............along with my cat Susie in the background.  She's such a ham...


The point that I want to make is this.  There are resources out there to help you let go of your "stuff" to be re purposed into something creative, beautiful or helpful.   Remember that you can always contact me if you are looking for a particular venue for your unwanted, unneeded "stuff."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Change is uncomfortable - but gorgeous at the end.

Freedom, quality time & breathing space