Send a Card to A Friend

February 7th is Send a Card to a Friend Day.  A real card.  In the mail.  Imagine that!  What a wonderful way to keep in touch.

To make it really easy and fun for you to send those cards to your friends I would like to show you how I have organized my greeting cards.

The box that you see below is my greeting card box.  I purchased this from Current many years ago and it has served me well.  I think I paid around $12.00 for it.  They provide you with labels and dividers which work great.  I did add one category to the very back of the box marked Assorted.  In that category I have some extra envelopes and some oddball cards.  For example - an Easter, Halloween and a St. Patrick's Day card.  Now I've never known anyone to send out St. Patrick's Day cards but you never know when I might have the need for one.  I also have a Valentine's Day Card for my husband that I forgot to give him a few years ago - so I'm all set for this year!




Card organizer with dividers and labels - so easy!



The oddball cards.


Some fun stuff

In the front of the box I have stickers to add to envelopes.  I also have confetti.  Now the confetti is just so much fun.  For me.  When the recipient opens the card they get showered with confetti.  It's really only effective when you are sitting in front of them while they are opening the card.  On second thought - I really don't have to be present - I can just imagine the reaction and I'm laughing!

The fun stuff - stickers and confetti.

Here's to Send a Card to A Friend Day!  Imagine how you will brighten someones day by this small act.

And if you ever get a card from me - remember to hold it over a trash can while you are opening it.  You never know if there will be some confetti inside!

If you are de-cluttering or working on a system and need advice, organizing coaching may be for you.  Visit http://www.putclutterinitsplace.com/services.html to learn more.  One minute of your time can save you hours!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Change is uncomfortable - but gorgeous at the end.

Are you your own worst enemy?   Learn how to identify and overcome self sabotage during the Ask the Organizer-Coach Q & A Call on Wednesday, March 28th