March 30th is I Am In Control Day

So - are you?  In control?  I know I don't feel like I am always in control - all the time.  Sure I plan and I prepare but life is unpredictable.  That's what makes it interesting.  Some days are more interesting than others of course.

The question is - do you feel like your life is more out of control than in control?  As a coach this would be a topic I would LOVE to coach around.  

She looks like she's in control......of her collection of hats?

Let's start with another question.  Where do you feel in control?  You want to go with your strengths and, as the old saying goes, "it ain't broke don't fix it."   You want to go with what works.  For example, do you have a system in place that works for you?  That system could be as simple as having a hamper in the exact spot that your laundry tends to land.  

Next question.  Where or when do you feel out of control?  Make a list.  Is it a certain time of day when your energy is draining?  Perhaps plan on working on tasks that do not require much energy or brain power during that time of day.  

Once you can identify where and when you feel both in and out of  control you can use that information to also identify some solutions.  

I would love to coach you to reach your goals and to help you figure out solutions.  Visit me here to register for coaching.  60 minutes of your time can save you hours.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Change is uncomfortable - but gorgeous at the end.

Are you your own worst enemy?   Learn how to identify and overcome self sabotage during the Ask the Organizer-Coach Q & A Call on Wednesday, March 28th