Day # 2 - Gratitude Camino - The Happiest Place on Earth

We just booked our reservations for Hershey - a.k.a. The Happiest Place on Earth!  At least to me it is.

We have been traveling to Hershey for a number of years now in the fall.  The colors are beautiful.  Hershey is very welcoming (the town smells like chocolate for pete's sake) and easy to navigate.

This is home to the one place on earth I can relax.  The Chocolate Spa.  I'm not kidding.  I turn my phone off and leave it in the locker - and forget the world around me exists......if only for a few hours.

Oh - and did I mention the world's LARGEST Hershey's bar?  I can't wait!  So grateful!

My healthy eating will be put on hold for a few days.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Change is uncomfortable - but gorgeous at the end.

Are you your own worst enemy?   Learn how to identify and overcome self sabotage during the Ask the Organizer-Coach Q & A Call on Wednesday, March 28th