My Hateful Relationship With Paper - Solved!

I have a new best friend.  Actually, two new best friends.  One is my Neat Connect Scanner and the other is Evernote.

They are both helping me to keep my memories - but not the paper, photos, things, etc.



I have lots of paper (thanks to my mother) dealing with the geneology of our family.  Great stuff.  I want to retain and use the information - but not the paper.  That's where Neat and Evernote come in.  I scan the papers into Neat and then send them to Evernote.  In Evernote I organize them into a Notebook called Genealogy.  Then I recycle the paper.

This solves my hateful relationship with paper.

What systems have you discovered to allow you to love something you once really hated?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Change is uncomfortable - but gorgeous at the end.

Freedom, quality time & breathing space