The Things You Get to See When You Don't Hesitate


My husband and I were lucky enough to travel to Hawaii.  We stayed on Oahu and got to do many things - like experiencing a luau, climbing to the top of Diamond Head and - flying in a helicopter.

Not only flying in a helicopter but one with the doors off.  Yep.  That's right.  No doors.

I recently got over my fear of flying.  Now my husband suggested this little adventure.  I decided I would say yes and get on that whirlybird with no doors.

I am so glad that I did.  Had I not - I would never have seen this.  This is a picture of Pearl Harbor and the U.S.S. Arizona Memorial.  If you look closely, you can see the U.S.S. Arizona underneath the memorial.  A sight I could not see while standing inside the memorial.

What are you hesitant to do?  What are you missing out on because of that hesitation?  What will you gain if you do it?

In Joy,



Wendy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Change is uncomfortable - but gorgeous at the end.

Are you your own worst enemy?   Learn how to identify and overcome self sabotage during the Ask the Organizer-Coach Q & A Call on Wednesday, March 28th