Day Twenty Seven: Joyfully Organized - Laundry Day!

Each day from December 7th through the day of the Joyfully Organized Teleclass - January 7th - I will be posting each day about something that made me happy, joyful, smile or laugh - you get the idea.

I am one of those people that love to do laundry.  I know, I know - to most it's a drag.  To me, it's pure joy.




There is something very satisfying about taking a pile of laundry and running it through the washer and dryer and then putting it away all nice and neat that appeals to me.

What made you joyful today?

In Joy,


Wendy




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Change is uncomfortable - but gorgeous at the end.

Are you your own worst enemy?   Learn how to identify and overcome self sabotage during the Ask the Organizer-Coach Q & A Call on Wednesday, March 28th