The Joyfully Organized Wrap Up

From December 7th through January 7th I posted every day about something that made me joyful, happy, smile or laugh out loud.  

I learned a few things about myself by posting each day.



It was not all about "things".  I was afraid going into this that it might be.  That was a happy surprise.

Thinking of just one thing to be joyful about each day made a big difference in my day.

Safety is not something that can be overrated, my family history is really interesting, learn to treat yourself every now and again, my Grandma Laureys was a genius, looking at Hawaii photos in the dead of winter is a real mood lifter, looking back at a year of pictures makes me feel like I have a fantastic life (I do!), lazy is not always a bad thing, the earth and nature are spectacular if you take the time to look and laundry is my drug of choice.

So that is my wrap up.  I want to ask you just one question - what made you joyful today?

In Joy,

Wendy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Change is uncomfortable - but gorgeous at the end.

Mastering Your Mindset and Overcoming Limiting Beliefs