Red Eye Reduction



I developed a broken blood vessel in my left eye last week.  That was a first and at first it was pretty scary.

I called my eye doctor on his emergency line since it was after hours.  Thankfully he answered and explained that the broken blood vessel was not anything to really worry about.

However, it looked bad - and continued to look even worse.  I was really self conscious about it.

Then I started to look on the bright side.  I could still see and I knew that this would clear up in a few weeks.  In the meantime, I would just freak a few people out with my "red eye".

I joked with a few that I was in training to become a vampire.  

What made you joyful today?

In Joy,

Wendy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Change is uncomfortable - but gorgeous at the end.

Are you your own worst enemy?   Learn how to identify and overcome self sabotage during the Ask the Organizer-Coach Q & A Call on Wednesday, March 28th