La Dolce Vita - "The Sweet Life" Day 18

Welcome to La Dolce Vita - "The Sweet Life" - 22 Days in Rome.  

In Italy, life is slower and sweeter.  I want to bring "the sweet life" into my life.

I want you to experience "the sweet life" as well.  So, for the next 22 days, I will be posting about a memory of Italy - and how I brought just a bit of "the sweet life" back with me.


We had to walk right past this farmer's market in Italy.  I think we were on our way to visit a museum with the group, and oh how badly I wanted to stop.

I thought, how delicious it would be to get to wander around each day and pick out ingredients for your meals.


To top it off, they had tables of beautiful flowers for arrangements in your home.


Next time I am at the supermarket, I'm going to pick up a bouquet of flowers to bring a little la dolce vita into my home.

Ciao ......  till the next post!

Wendy


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Change is uncomfortable - but gorgeous at the end.

Freedom, quality time & breathing space