La Dolce Vita - "The Sweet Life" Day 5 - Laundry Day

I was seriously obsessed with how the locals did their laundry while I was in Italy.  Almost every building I saw, had laundry hanging out of it.  I really wish I could have found out how they did their laundry - hand washing or did they have compact washers in their teeny, tiny apartments?










My obsession may have had to do with the fact that for 22 days, I could not operate my beloved washing machine.  I know it's nuts but I am one of those people that enjoys doing laundry.   

What's something you love doing - but no one else you know does?  That little quirk of yours makes you, you!  Embrace it.

Ciao ......  till the next post!

Wendy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Change is uncomfortable - but gorgeous at the end.

Are you your own worst enemy?   Learn how to identify and overcome self sabotage during the Ask the Organizer-Coach Q & A Call on Wednesday, March 28th