The Most Wonderful Time of the Year

Remember the back-to-school commercial from Staples?  While I can't stand and don't shop at Staples, I do like the commercial.  (Really, how can you screw up an online order for tape?)


With the Christmas song, "The Most Wonderful Time of the Year" playing in the background and the look on the kids' faces, well, it's just priceless.

There is, however, so much more to August than just back-to -school.  August, to me, seems like a time to wrap up and enjoy the last bits of Summer.  And to look forward to the Fall.

How will you enjoy the last bits of the Summer season?  I'm going to enjoy the beautiful sunrise early each morning - and the beautiful sunset in the evening.  I'm going to enjoy my warm and sunny walks through the park.  I'm really going to enjoy my bowl of ice cream on a summer evening.

It really is the most wonderful time of the year.  Enjoy it.

In Joy,


Wendy




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Change is uncomfortable - but gorgeous at the end.

Are you your own worst enemy?   Learn how to identify and overcome self sabotage during the Ask the Organizer-Coach Q & A Call on Wednesday, March 28th