It's Hard to Ask for Help

I know that asking for help is hard.  I also know that not asking for help and going it alone is hard.

I just wrote a speech about confidence.  In that speech, I reflected back on a time where I had to ask for help.  It was overwhelming for me to ask.  It was overwhelming not to ask.

Once I did ask for help, I was no longer overwhelmed.

I'm wondering if it's hard for you to ask for help.

I totally get that it is.  That's why I've created something that will help you........and it won't be hard to ask.


I've created a Group Coaching Program!

It includes:
  • Two 30 minute monthly webinars - the group chooses the topics
  • *A private 45 minute coaching call to begin your year
  • *A customized plan to help you reach your goals
  • My books - Declutter Your Life & Always Seek Joy
  • Access to a private Facebook Group
  • A weekly Declutter Challenge
  • *A private 45 minute coaching call to end your year
  • *A day with me at Ikea + The Container Store with limo service
*Indicates bonuses when you sign up for VIP Group Coaching

I totally get that it's hard asking for help.  BUT, if you are ready to do things differently and are tired of going it alone, let's do this.

If you think this is awesome, just email me with a Heck Yes!  I'll get you the payment options (you have choices!) and we can get started.


In Joy & Confidence,

Wendy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Change is uncomfortable - but gorgeous at the end.

Are you your own worst enemy?   Learn how to identify and overcome self sabotage during the Ask the Organizer-Coach Q & A Call on Wednesday, March 28th