Step Forward in Confidence

Last week, my husband and I were in the checkout line at the supermarket and we spotted a bottle of Crystal Pepsi.  The clerk heard us and said, "Oh, yes, that's something new."  We shared that it was, in fact, introduced in the 1980's.  The clerk remarked that she wasn't alive back then.  Back then.  It doesn't seem like it was that long ago, but time has a habit of flying by.

Then I started thinking about how time goes by so fast!
Have you looked around lately and noticed that you are stuck in the same place you were last year?

Are you ready to step forward in confidence?  Ready for a change? Are you ready to stop going it alone?

If you are, I have something I want to share with you.  I wanted to shake things up and do something different and fun.  So last week, I introduced my Group Coaching Program.
I created this program just for you so that you can:
Have support.  From me and your fellow group members via a private Facebook group for members of this program only.

Have enough time to make a change in your life.  This is a 12 month program.
Get your questions answered.  Twice a month, I will be answering your questions in webinar form.  You can watch as you like because they will be recorded.
Get super clear on your goals.  You get two private 45 minute coaching calls with me.

Learn how to declutter with the weekly declutter challenge.  You pick the challenge area each week.

Have some fun!  You can also opt in for a day with me and the group!


I want to help you step forward in confidence and achieve your vision just as I have helped my clients.

Hit reply if you want to talk more about this program.

I'll be on my computer this weekend watching for your email.

In Joy & Confidence,

Wendy

Simply Organized
www.PutClutterInItsPlace.com
219-575-3821
OrganizerWendy@me.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Change is uncomfortable - but gorgeous at the end.

Are you your own worst enemy?   Learn how to identify and overcome self sabotage during the Ask the Organizer-Coach Q & A Call on Wednesday, March 28th