NAPO in The Schools

I am SO excited to be a trained provider for NAPO in the Schools. http://www.napo.net/public/napo_in_the_schools.asp.

NAPO in the Schools is a community outreach program that brings professional organizers into the schools. In a totally interactive classroom presentation, professional organizers teach students the benefits of being organized and basic organizing principles.

Currently this is a program designed for grades 2-5. I believe that reaching children at this young age and teaching them the benefits of being organized will benefit them throughout not only their schooling but the rest of their lives.

When I saw this program last year, I thought to myself - this is EXACTLY what you have been looking for. I taught 3rd Grade Faith Formation for three years at our church and I really miss it. Now I get to teach the benefits of being organized and how to organize to children. If the children are excited about being organized, take that excitement and knowledge home to their siblings and parents - wow - how powerful is that?

My good friend Carol is putting together my kit to take to the schools and I will be sending letters to local elementary schools to present this program. I hope to be presenting this program by September.

If anyone has any questions or would like for me to present this program at your child's school - please feel free to contact me. I would love to hear from you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Change is uncomfortable - but gorgeous at the end.

Mastering Your Mindset and Overcoming Limiting Beliefs