Ring Ring! Hello......it's the produce section.

Yesterday hubby and I went grocery shopping. A woman ahead of us in the produce section was shopping and having a friendly conversation on her cell phone. Throughout the store we kept intersecting with her. She was on the phone the whole time - and shopping! I was really curious about whether she got everything on her list - which she didn't have - or if when she got home she would realize that she forgot an item or maybe bought something she really didn't want or need. Or maybe she is some shopping/phone talking hybrid that can shop and talk at the same time. I am not a hybrid. I need total concentration when I grocery shop........otherwise products that I would never buy jump into my cart.....and then I seem to forget that one item that I really needed, like toilet paper. (let's face it, we just can' get along without it)

So I want to know if you have ever shopped and talked at the same time? How did it go? Forget anything? Do or say anything embarrassing? (I cannot steer a cart and talk on the phone at the same time - I believe there is a dented freezer case at our local supermarket that can attest to that)

Comments

Debbie Brackeen said…
I can relate to this Wendy...whenever I try to shop & talk at the same time, one or the other-or often BOTH!-end in disaster. I inevitably forget something important and end up with two of something else, and I ALWAYS take a list with me!

Popular posts from this blog

Change is uncomfortable - but gorgeous at the end.

Are you your own worst enemy?   Learn how to identify and overcome self sabotage during the Ask the Organizer-Coach Q & A Call on Wednesday, March 28th