Buy 7 Organizing Hours Get 3 free ends June 1st

All good things must come to an end. I started offering this value package a few months ago intending it to only last one month - after nearly 5 months I am taking this offer off the market. Don't miss out! Email me at wendy@putclutterinitsplace.com or call 219-575-3821 to book your package. This is a $180.00 value!

Don't fret - I have lots of exciting value packages coming soon. Not only will you get organizing hours with these packages but you will get credits to use toward organizing products so that you won't have to go shopping, free tickets to my upcoming teleclassess which I am developing right now, coordination with local donation charities so that you won't have the hassle, coordination and credit with a local paper destruction company so that you won't have to shred all of your personal documents and much more!

If you live outside the Michiana Area, I can still work my organizing magic - through virtual organizing. What this will mean is that you will send me a photograph of the space that you want organized and I will walk you through the steps you need to take to organize it-either by phone or by computer. I provide you with the motivation, with my education, with my problem solving skills so that you can get your space de-cluttered and cleared. Don't wait! June 1st will be here before you know it and the offer of 3 free organizing hours will be gone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Change is uncomfortable - but gorgeous at the end.

Freedom, quality time & breathing space