Spring Fever Got Me Again!

This time, it surrounded my coffee maker (a.k.a. my reason for getting out of bed in the morning.)

I noticed that my coffee wasn't tasting as good as it normally did.  That's when it dawned on me - I hadn't run a batch of vinegar through the machine for a while.  Ah ha!


So I ran a batch of vinegar through along with 3 more batches of water to make sure the vinegar was out of the coffee maker.  It made a world of difference!  So I pass this little tip on to you today to make your reason for getting out of bed in the morning taste better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Change is uncomfortable - but gorgeous at the end.

Are you your own worst enemy?   Learn how to identify and overcome self sabotage during the Ask the Organizer-Coach Q & A Call on Wednesday, March 28th