Complimentary Consultations Offered June 14th from 3-7 c.s.t.


If you are curious about what a professional organizer does or if you have a problem area in your home or office that needs a solution, boy do I have an opportunity for you!

On Tuesday, June 14th from 3-7 p.m. c.s.t.  I will be offering complimentary consultations at My Time Tuesday's located at Main Street Village, 5504 Town Center Drive, Granger, Indiana.  Reservations are required, however and only 3 spots are available.  Email me at wendy@putclutterinitsplace.com or call me at 219-575-3821 to book your complimentary consultation.

What is a consultation?  You will tell me about the space in your home or office that is challenging you.  You are encouraged to bring photos.  I will ask questions and offer solutions.  Everything that you tell me is kept confidential. 

What is My Time Tuesday's?  Join us every second Tuesday of the month from 4:00 pm-8:00 pm @ Main Street Village 5504 Town Center Dr. Granger In 46530.  Shop local Vendors and Businesses ~*Ladies Night Out*~ For Pampering-Shopping-Relaxing.  You can find more information about My Time Tuesday's by visiting Facebook and searching for My Time Tuesday's.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Change is uncomfortable - but gorgeous at the end.

Are you your own worst enemy?   Learn how to identify and overcome self sabotage during the Ask the Organizer-Coach Q & A Call on Wednesday, March 28th