My Pendaflex-Able Life

I have a new system for my portfolio that I carry to client assessments and to meetings.  The old system worked fine - except that I sometimes had several different papers in the folio and it got a little disorganized.  (I really hate that).  

I was searching Amazon and found the I-Organize system from Pendaflex.  I'm very excited about it!

The I-Organize system from Pendaflex.


My old portfolio.  In the left pocket were various papers and my business cards.  The right side held my notepad.
A look at all of the various papers stored in the left pocket of my portfolio.

This is what comes with the I-Organize starter kit.  1 media file,  1 envelope.

2 secure file folders and 1 clipboard.

All assembled. 
So far I am loving this system.  It took me maybe 10 minutes to set it up and transfer my papers into it.

I will be ordering at least two more secure file folders.  I'm going to use those the most with my various notes from meetings as well as flyer's for various workshops.

I'm losing the media file.  I've never had to carry a cd or floppy disk around for at least 2 years.    I'm also planning on storing my notepad in the left pocket.  It will stick up just a little but I think I can live with that.  If not - I will figure out another way.

What do you use for a portfolio?   What are you loving about it?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Change is uncomfortable - but gorgeous at the end.

Are you your own worst enemy?   Learn how to identify and overcome self sabotage during the Ask the Organizer-Coach Q & A Call on Wednesday, March 28th