Day Twenty Nine: Joyfully Organized - A Little Button = Warmth

Each day from December 7th through the day of the Joyfully Organized Teleclass - January 7th - I will be posting each day about something that made me happy, joyful, smile or laugh - you get the idea.

Thank goodness for this little button in my car yesterday.  This little gem is the button to control the seat warmer.





Brrrrrr.  Winter is no fun.  I really should not complain because this winter is much milder so far than last.  But I was sure thankful for that little button yesterday when the temperature was 21 degrees.

What made you joyful today?

In Joy,


Wendy




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Change is uncomfortable - but gorgeous at the end.

Are you your own worst enemy?   Learn how to identify and overcome self sabotage during the Ask the Organizer-Coach Q & A Call on Wednesday, March 28th